View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Must have been Amazon, but not certain since have downloaded maybe A hundred apps in these few days. Bought the 7" finally since, once the tablet novelty wears off, I will use it basically as an ereader. But since I am using mobile apps for browsing, like news etc, the articles are formatted very legibly. I got a kinda funny looking Roo "origami" case which was reasonably priced, a pretty purple, and is working out well.
Seriously, I probably ordered over 30 items from Amazon since Thanksgiving , not including apps, and everything arrived in good shape and ontime. From the SGP5 to powdered peanut butter. Very impressive.
Oops you did say 7" on the last posting. Speed reading doesn't always work.
Powdered pb?

I am waiting for free tapatalk. I like free. I paid for several apps and now I don't want to anymore. I have been buying ebooks instead. Electronic toys keep you spending money.
new is offline   Reply With Quote