View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #15
GMcG
Writer
GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
text indent

I had made a proposal in ticket 8667 (enhancement) for new p classes in stylesheet.css and was said to make it by myself in Look and Feel (Layout) / Extra CSS.
So I had defined new classes as addition to the existing classes (with ni = non indent).
It works with epub, but at that time I had done it already with the proposal mentioned above.
George

.calibre2ni {
border-bottom: 0;
border-top: 0;
display: block;
margin-bottom: 0.5em;
margin-left: 0;
margin-right: 0;
margin-top: 0.5em;
padding-bottom: 0;
padding-top: 0;
text-indent: 0em
}
.calibre5ni {
text-align: justify;
}
.calibre6ni {
text-align: center;
}

Calibre should (!) add the Extra CSS to the stylesheet.css file. If it doesn't, you have to do it.
Open the epub container by right click and edit epub. Open stylesheet.css with your editor and add the new p classes at the end of the file (copy from Extra CSS and paste). Save it.
Look for an html file, in which you want lines/paragraphs with no indent. Open it with your editor. Look for the line/paragraph, which should have no indent. If it begins with
<p class="calibre2">Your text.......
add ni (=no indent) to the class like
<p class="calibre2ni">Your text...
The same is with other new classes that you have defined in stylesheet.css before.
Save the html file.
You can format italic fonts (font-style: italic (<== this is ; and )) the same way in stylesheet.css.
When leaving the epub container you have to save the changements (new packing).
George

Last edited by GMcG; 03-26-2011 at 02:23 AM. Reason: update
GMcG is offline   Reply With Quote