View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
HowGozit
Connoisseur
HowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it isHowGozit knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo, Asus Tab 8, iPod Touch, Galaxy Tab, Surface Pr2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebooker View Post
hi guys - quick question - looks like i'm about to inherit a touchscreen netbook. If I load a pc application onto it to read epub books, wondering which reader application will allow me to make use of the touchscreen features (so I can 'swipe' to turn the page, for instance). The netbook is running win7.

thanks!
The Kindle app has worked best for me on the Gigabyte T1028 netbook. It is my preferred reader on that device, as there are no other controls on the edges of the screen in tablet mode. I touch the left and right margin.

With my Toshiba tablet, there is a small control stick on the edge of the screen, and I can use readers like Mobipocket and MSReader - which are useless with touch.

Ross
HowGozit is offline   Reply With Quote