View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Exactly my thoughts when I got mine a couple of years ago... there were lots of others in the pipeline that had more features or sounded possibly better in other ways but I wanted to read so got my 505. Now most of those "in the pipeline" are still in the pipeline, weren't up to their promises or the companies have disappeared... and I've had two great years of eBook reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
My son told me when I was shopping around for a reader and fancied a Sony that if I was to wait for the latest generation, I'd never have a reader at all because there's always something new in the pipeline. I'm glad I took his advice, stopped messing about and went for the PRS-505. Couldn't be happier and none of Sony's later developments makes me regret my decision. Neil
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote