View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
OK, ePUB works! Looks like it was a problem with my ePUB's. I had edited a few ePUB's manually and re-zipped them. The ePUB zip had an extra folder (i.e. Sherlock Holmes.epub\Sherlock Holmes\context inside). These didn't bother the jetBook, but the Libre firmware doesn't like it. As far as I can tell it uses FBReader for some file types and ADE? for ePUB.

I checked the picture viewing function, the music function... all is well! However, when I try to flash with the original firmware, it still fails. This makes me think that it's checking for something in the serial number, but it doesn't explain why Nate's Libre turned jetBook couldn't flash back. Hmmm...

EDIT: Maybe reflash_nor would let me flash the normal Aluratek firmware.

Nate, how can I test DRM?

Last edited by Kralik; 12-12-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote