View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
Well...having used calibre for quite a few years I evidently created the '#formats' custom column some time ago.

As the op asked, theducks' response works.
Don't feel sad. There are Tweaks in place for so long, I forget that this is not the 'factory' way it works.
If you have ever seen my screen shots, none of my instals of Calibre or Sigil are 'as Shipped'. IMHO this is one of the greatest Calibre features. Arrange Icons for the way YOU (and your mind) works.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote