View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #18
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300com View Post
ipads a good for web surfing, email and pdfs. that's why the 16GB version is good enough. anything higher really is a waste of money. a old model 16GB version sells on ebay almost the same price give or take $50~ as a 64GB version does.
I had my 16gig ipad 2 practically filled (I couldn't even upgrade to ios6 due to lack of space) and just replaced it with a 32gig ipad 3.

It really depends what you are using it for. As soon as you start loading comic collections or have a robust magazine collection, you can go through space pretty quickly. There are a number of games that are in the 1gig territory these days - so I definitely do not agree with your statement that 16gb is good enough and anything higher is a waste of money.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote