View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #35626
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Fantastic! I haven't been to amy of these places (I've touched a tiny bit of China mainland closest to Hong Kong, but that's it) and am also very jealous. Have a great time.
Thanks Orlok; still some weeks to wait.
Travelling for me is like throwing a pebble in a pool of water: I'll read about the country I'll be visiting, then about the politics, the culture, people and so on and on. My field of interest keeps expanding, as is my world.
And also: most of the time the weather is better in those far away countries than in my own....( snow this morning )
Though food can be a pain; eating neither fish nor fowl...
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote