View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
I have tried Audiobooks and really like them for non-fiction. There are still many times when I sit in a car going over bad roads, or even in the back of a motorcycle. Ideal for Audiobooks. But fiction? Listen to one narrator doing all the voices, male, female, and from children to old people at the same time? I can't get into it when a woman tries to do a man's voice or a man reads in a fake woman's voice.

Last edited by HansTWN; 03-30-2013 at 08:11 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote