View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I had a 6 hour car trip today. I borrowed the Storm Front audio book from the library, a couple weeks ago, burned it to CD (allowed by library) and listened to the first 3 discs in the car. Even though I've already read the book, I really enjoyed the audiobook as well. I was surprised that there were some things I just didn't notice or remember in the book that cropped up in the audio version.

I think the TV series would have been better if they'd stuck closer to the books, but they probably just couldn't tell the same stories in the time allotted. I thought Terrance Man as the human-form version of Bob-the-skull was terrific.

Last edited by carld; 09-16-2011 at 11:13 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote