View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #51
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I actually consider Atlas Shrugged to be one of my "life-shaping" books. What I got out of it was the message you should strive to be the best you can at whatever you do, and by doing so you will make life better for those around you too. It also encouraged a healthy scepticism of committees, and people who hide behind "consensus" decision-making processes. Stand up and be counted!
Hmmmm..... maybe I need to read that. It could help me be more assertive and speak my mind without fear of repercussion.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote