View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I periodically copy the calibre configuration directory and the calibre library folders to a different drive. (Quit calibre first.) AFAIK, all relevant settings are contained in them. I don't copy the application package because that is replaced with each calibre update, and all versions are available online at any time.
Well, I was unsure where calibre stores certain settings, so I decided not to take the risk of missing anything.

The calibre library itself (the books) I burn every 2 months on disk and I also back it up in the cloud (Skydrive) + I back it up on another partition.
The thought of loosing my e-book collection is pure horror.

Just to be sure, when you mention the calibre configuration directory, you do mean the calibre directory in users-appdata-roaming?
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote