View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #402
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
Talking

I am still unclear as to why the library door was unlocked when everyone went to check. If the booby-trap was set before Harry_T went in there and was locked in, why unlock it? I am guessing the poster who suggested that the internal keys were the same and this is how Poohbear_nc unlocked it, just not clear on why.

In fact, this was one of the things that may me afraid I had chosen the wrong person. I guessed right, but I was still second guessing myself.
Quote:
Perfidious Poultry!
Indeed!

May the sequel have gravy...
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote