View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #7
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
not at all the concerns you expressed here, but still a dictionnary concern : I'm French and learned (very very long ago) German, but I never have the occasion to use that language, I'm, say, a bit rusty. I'd like to read in German now with my reader (finding german paper books to read in my lost countryside is just impossible ), I'd like to have a German-French dictionnary.

So first question : as it's not implemented for now in the Glo, is it possible to add one, if yes, by what means ?

Second question : if the answer to the first question is no, as I set the main language of my Glo to "French" and as the Glo as a built-in German-English dictionnary, is it possible to have, at least, a german-to-english translation with French kept set as main language ?

I don't want to buy a german speaking book if I can't look for words I don't understand...
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote