View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
If you want a lit screen, eInk Kindle you have ONE choice, the PW.
Do Americans say 'lit.' I thought they always said 'lighted.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I deduce it from the extremely small number of complaints, compared with those who say they are happy.
To be fair, you dismissed the poll that showed 30% of buyers had returned it for a replacement (mostly multiple times). I saw no reason to dismiss that poll other than brand-loyalty and bias. People that own kindles and frequent the amazon sub-forum are overwhelmingly pro-kindle. They don't come her to complain about it. Clearly there are problems with the PW lighting technology. You yourself stated that the producers are unable to totally eliminate the reported issues because of the underlying tech.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote