View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #52
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kath314 View Post
I've seen your posts on mobileread about how to bypass the registration issue on entourage edge. My problem is this doesn't work....

I went through and followed the advice from the thread titled "Resources for new edge and pocket edge owners". I followed the advice on updating the android....

...I'm happy with how things went, but now that I've done it, I'm hoping to transfer some google books for reading on the left side of my entourage. I tried the advice on touching each corner with my pen, but it didn't work. Do you have any advice???
The next thing you need to do is enable Digital Rights Management on your eDGe if you plan to read books purchased from Google.

Please check this out: http://support.google.com/books/bin/...&answer=179863

Also, take a look at my Resource Sticky to help you enable DRM on your eDGe and how to transfer books to your eDGe. Then jump down to the Books section for more reading information. If you plan on buying books, Barnes and Noble and Google are among your best choices if you want to be able to read on the e-ink side. Some books can only be read on the LCD side (e.g. Kindle books). Welcome to the forum and let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-08-2012 at 12:42 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote