View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #80
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by catariina View Post
I have read and re-read this thread a couple of times and got to the conclusion that my computer knowledge is way not enough for this. Then PMed the member who had generated a Swedish-English dictionary with this method but got no answer. (Thanks!)

If anyone happens to have a SWE-ENG-SWE dictionary generated by this method (or any other) that they would share please contact me. If there was some dictionary available in the Kindle store (that would work with the Kindle software on the iPad) I would even pay for it, but there is nothing I could buy..

TIA!
if you send a stardict or txt dictionary, I can convert it for you.

this could be small(contains ~2000 words) (same dict with different methods)
Attached Files
File Type: mobi MyDict.mobi (263.9 KB, 573 views)
File Type: prc swe-eng.prc (465.3 KB, 669 views)

Last edited by thomass; 05-20-2011 at 03:16 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote