View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
The more I read about upcoming technology, the happier I am that I was born in my current generation. If I was born when my grandparent, or even parents were, I'd be missing out on all this cool stuf.

Capaictor Batteries? I wonder how they solved the quick discharge properties of capacitors...
Just remember that your children and grandchildren will think these exciting to you innovations are just ho-hum stuff to them. In the same way prior generations were astounded by television, computers, and space flight to just name three. To my Grandfather airplanes were a wonder. Each generation takes the achievements of prior generations for granted.

I still have 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm records in the basement alongside the CDs.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote