View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:40 PM   #9
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Correct! The French version comes 5 months after, in this case for Christmas. But I just can't stand them. She changed most of the names ( I understand she writes in French also). For example: Hogwarts translates too Poudlard... yuck! The opposing translation from French would sound like 'Lardflea' instead of Hogwarts.

I've tried reading one. It's very discomforting. Like listening to movies in the original language, I'd rather read in the original language.

The Canadian version is printed in Canada on partly recycled paper. It is a request from the author to have a native version for all countries with as little impact on nature as possible. I wonder why she has'nt jumped in the ebook versions earlyer in the game?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote