View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #407
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo93 View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeeeeeaaah! These options are great! I needed this! Thank you sooo much! I understand now what this first "ds" option is...I just don't know how did you know that value should be 0.4! Can you tell me how did you calculate it? Or you just tried it untill it was ok...
I'm glad that worked. I use Sumatra PDF to view PDFs on my PC. If you press Ctrl-D while viewing a PDF with Sumatra, it will display the size of the page being viewed. I'm sure other PDF viewers have similar functionality. I just guessed that the size was supposed to be in centimeters rather than inches, since it seemed about right for a letter-sized page, so I used 1/2.54 = roughly 0.4.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote