View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 AM   #33
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I doubt using the coupon code matters, but any information can be useful, I suppose.

I am pretty sure it's not a problem on the customer's end in these cases - especially when it's people who've successfully downloaded and opened DRM-protected epub books on their computer before, so they do know what they're doing. In my experience such glitches seem to sort themselves out on their own after a while, but it's always possible there's actually something technically wrong with the file, so when it's been this long, it's definitely worth pursuing with them.

Good luck.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote