View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #623
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
GM's change notice only mentioned not changing the password.

He did not list any changes he made in the image, if any.
I could not see his keyboard from where I sit, I had to go by what he wrote.

Thanks for the update/correction.
Yeah, most of the discussion leading up to the successful jailbreak was conducted via PM (an "inner circle" of sorts, I suppose).

So far, there is no apparent way to boot diags, unless we can figure out how to get USB Downloader mode working. The only thing that worked was to install the jailbreak and usbNet package, so they are in the debricking repair images.

EDIT: I added a pastebin comment showing that mmcblk0p1 contains JB+SSH.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-05-2012 at 10:57 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote