View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #34523
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
You DO know I'm on a diet, don't you??? That pie looks yum diddly umptious scrumptious. But then just about any food does right now .
150 (aprox) calories at breakfast, 180 at lunch, about 300 calories for dinner... Walked five kilometers and climbed 10 flights of stairs. Right about now, I think I would be happy to eat the couch...

Are there any calories in a dog's rawhide chew toy?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote