View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #34518
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Looking for a new mediaplayer to use with my new tv. I got a mediaplayer (Asus O!Play) earlier this year and I've been using it regularly, both on holiday and when house sitting. The O!Play works with USB sticks/external HDDs or memory cards. However, now that I have a tv in my bedroom I would like to get one with a built in HDD, or the option to do it yourself, and one that connects to the computer network so I won't have to go back and forth between computer and mediaplayer with my USB stick.

Now I need to decide what other options I would like.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote