View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #220
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Oh, we all know you're "special" already kenny.

To get back on topic, Roku announced the Roku2 yesterday that will be shipping in a few weeks. I couldnt really see any great improvements save for one version coming with Angry Birds and a motion sensing remote for games.
What you mean with Roku 2? new hardware or firmware upgrade? ... gosh, I bought mine 1 week ago. If this is a new hardware, maybe I should return mine and wait.

**EDIT**

Never mind, is hardware.

Last edited by jocampo; 07-21-2011 at 02:25 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote