View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:20 AM   #4
Erinath
Shy Philosopher
Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Erinath knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Simple Touch, Nook HD+ & Kindle Keyboard (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
Yes the manual says you can read while it is charging. Whether that applies to the very first charge you do I don't know.
Mine came supplied with a USB lead & a nice little Amazon plug I could slot my usb into to charge from the mains. It doesn't seem to want to multi-task if you have it linked to a computer to charge, in fact it tells you to eject from computer if you want to use it at the same time. I therefore opted to charge it from the mains & all the books I'd ordered on Amazon UK whilst waiting for my Kindle quietly downloaded in the background whilst I was browsing online.
Erinath is offline   Reply With Quote