View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #377
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I'm near opposite to you.

I need dark black on white to read comfortably. On the PW I had to set the light to 20 to get a white enough background but that washed out the letters (small bold font). After trying 2 PWs it was apparent they weren't going to work for me. A good quality high dpi tablet may do the trick.

Currently reading a paper book from the library and it's still the best reading experience for me.
Try using a different font. I posted a good dark font in the font thread.

Dennis
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote