Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:22 PM   #340
pocketbook-user
pocketbook-user began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903
I got some suggestions for the Inkpad 840:

- Additionally to the key-mapping "lock" for pressing the on/off button shortly I would like to have a second lock option, which just disables the touchscreen, but still allows you to read and use the backward/forward-button and does not change the light settings. So you can read without touching the screen accidentally.
This is very important for me!

- The note mode needs an "undo"- and a "leave without save"- button. You can remove the help-button instead, because it surely has no benefits for most of the users.
I also would like to be able to zoom in during the note mode in order to be able to make smaller notes. Of course the previous zoom should be restored, when I get back into the normal read mode.
Btw. I believe the firmware 5.11 has a bug, which puts some of your pencil-notes on the next page, after you have used the eraser. This is a very annoying bug.

I also have some minor wishes:

- The manual margins cropping does not work very well for the buttom line. You have to try it several times before it works.

- I would like to be able change the functions of the touchpad-buttons in the key mapping settings and not only for the real buttons.
For example the spots on the left/right side of the touchpad. I would like to use them to switch a whole page, because for now they just have exactly the same function as the forward/backward-buttons, which sometimes only switch a half page.

- I would like to set different manual margin croppings for each the normal mode and the landscape mode. (However, this is just a very minor issue for me).

Thank you, guys!
pocketbook-user is offline   Reply With Quote