View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maui Mallards View Post
Thanks for the info. In my case, my PRS-500's battery has almost gone completely bad. It was fine for the first year but now lasts less than a week. Sony wants some ridiculous fee to replace it so trading it up for the 505 with the new credit card costs only slightly more.
Maui, if you do upgrade to the 505, I suggest you also buy Sony's warranty that covers any and all damage to or failure of the 505. I bought a 3-year warranty for $70, which I consider cheap insurance for a device that I use so much (I use it not less than 3 hours every day, and often closer to 6-7 hours). Under the warranty (I think you have to ask for the accidental damage coverage, I can't remember now), everything and anything is covered, including accidentally sitting on the Reader or your 2-year-old trying to make it float in the bath .
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote