View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #8
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringecup View Post
Does anyone know where I can re-download some of the free ebooks that used to be available for the Rocket Reader? There was one that I had that was set in Southeast Asia on coastal sailboats - written by someone like Jack London. I can't remember the title or the author's name, but I really liked that book and I'd like to get a download of it if anyone still has it.
I might have a copy if you can recall what it is.
I've got quite a few .rb files from the old Rocket Library; the Jack London ones I have are:
Adventure.rb
Before Adam.rb
Burning Daylight.rb
Call of the Wild.rb
Faith of Men.rb
Game.rb
Human Drift.rb
Iron Heel.rb
Jacket.rb
Jerry of the Islands.rb
Jerry.rb
John Barleycorn.rb