View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #12
K-Thom
The one and only
K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.K-Thom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: yup!
After reading some thousand pages I find the flashing still somewhat annoying and would be happy if e-Ink technology could get rid of it some day.

For the time being I choose to either deliberately blink while the page is turning or look up for a second somewhere else - something I do too while reading books.

I can fully accept that some people rather prefer the comparable higher strain of a LCD display to the eye to the flashing of an e-Ink page turn.
K-Thom is offline   Reply With Quote