View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ser1us View Post
Hi everyone,

maybe somebody can help me. The following problem:

As described in the title I bought yesterday my first CyBook. But I was not able to open .mobi or even the user .prc manual from the bookeen homepage!

I just have no chance to open a book in these formats.

Then I read something about checkdisk and even formatting. Well I tried to fix the filesystem -> no errors found but still the same problem. Then I formatted the internal file system. But now all folders are gone! No more system folder Fonts whatever AND I'm only able to read books on the SD cards, books on the internal memory will not be recognized!

What a mess! I have to say I'm very disappointed about the CyBook, already wrote two mails to contact at bookeen.com and support at bookeen.com no answers....

Btw, i can use a folders in the library as well as epub files (which are the only files who work right now!! damn

Any help is much appreciated!
Regards,
ser1us

Not being able to read anything downloaded from the Bookeen site is worrying.

What happens on the screen, now, when you switch it on?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote