View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #14
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I installed it after using the zip. Failed using normal dl method.
i see if you long press on a file you can send to and one of the options is to send to dropbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
If you have an Android phone and can download it from the Android Market then check out this thread to sideload it: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...p?t=157358&pag

You can also download the App here with less hassle:

http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...27731894407230

Select Download Now.

This is a legitimate and safe site. I have downloaded many free Apps from here with no problem. There App servers are synced with the Android Market. http://androiddev.orkitra.com/?page_id=254

If you access the download link using your Fire, once you select Download Now you will get a small pop-up in the Notifications bar of the Fire. Touch it and another screen will open. Touch the downloaded App to launch the installation package. No sideloading required. This is a direct download to your Fire.

It's a fairly busy site and sometimes it times out so you may have to touch Download Now again and usually it will download. I downloaded it using my PC, transferred it, and installed it. It runs but I don't have a Wi-Drive to test it. I have attached the App as a zip file to this post in case you run into any problems.

Remember, this App is in Beta (development) stage. However, since it is a Kingston product it probably will run pretty polished. You may have noticed that I'm very curious to know how well this works because I may actually buy one. I see Seagate makes something similar, but it is a little pricey. Although it does offer a lot more storage. Of course Kingston is Flash memory whereas Seagate is a hard drive.

Please let me know how it turns out. If you have any questions about sideloading an App that can't be answered in the thread at the top of this post don't hesitate to ask. Good luck.

Last edited by salsaguy; 12-04-2011 at 04:38 PM.
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote