View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 04:03 AM   #86
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
What features are being bypassed? I library lend via device and read my books via sdcard without issues. I'm not trying to argue, just understand what issues others are having....
Read through this topic.
The primary concern is the reader is freezing when using touch screen for page turn, so people resort to using buttons. Some, think that it is OK. As long as the buttons work and the reader doesn't freeze it is not a big issue. I disgree with this attitude. Although, I am more disappointed with Sony lowering their quality standard. With Sony, I used to think that I pay a premium price for a premium item. Seems it is not the case anymore.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote