View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:36 AM   #47
wgrimm
Addict
wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra_lestat View Post
Guys, don't make any conclusions just yet.
It the first day! They have just announced the product. Quite possible that in 1 week time when service is up and running, free of the very first obvious glitches the overall picture will look a bit different from what we can see today.
Well, I can certainly draw one valid conclusion- this reader is PUG-UGLY! I mean, seriously, this clunky thing is below undergraduate design-class quality. Did design for this device get outsourced to BFE or Somalia?

Even the Rocketbook, with its capability to read html and download websites looks better than this turkey. But I guess it is an appropriate time to bring a turkey to market <G>.
wgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote