View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #86
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
[QUOTE=Prestidigitweeze;2419999]My apologies QUOTE]

OFF TOPIC sorry please is just a little cameo

Dear Prestidigitweeze,
In Italy I was considered kinda intellectual, but I struggle to find in English some good book, like a novel that uses refined expressions. I mean everybody speaks English, so I find everywhere really simple expressions to manifest feelings. Could you recommend me an extensive bibliography where I could draw fully from cherished expressions that embellish that miracle called language?

When I translate litteraly my thougts from italian to English the fake purists( shallow english managers) that I know here say that I am too much latin, could you consider the possibility to push further my knowledge of the English language. So far outside some Stephen Fry book and maybe Joyce , I never found something that fullfil this need to taste the language as I was used with some italian writers, please advice me and sorry for my English mistakes
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote