View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wrote:
Quote:
When trying to give karma to someone, when I press the Karma button the Karma dialogue box comes up, but will not allow me to enter any comment in the box. It will allow me to give karma, as long as I don't comment on why. If I try to comment, the dialogue box just disappears
I don't know if this one is solvable (I'm inclined to think it might be an indiosyncrasy only solvable by Apple), but I just recently had a thought and tried something. When you hold your finger on a link on the iPhone, it asks you if you want to open that link in a new page. If I do this on the karma button, instead of getting the hovering karma dialogue box that I get if I just tap the link - the box that disappears if I try to write text in the comments bit - I get the whole box as a new page, which works fine.

So, for me, solved for that one of the three.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote