View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #12
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
I wrote on it with my finger and it wasnt as nice as writing with , say, the wacom of the Onyx but i was able to do it. I didnt try zooming in and then writing, which i should have since i was doing it with the Boox all weekend, but I bet you can . And they have different line thicknesses to use.

All that said they need to get a capacitive stylus available for it. There are a lot of business use case i can envision where stylus will be needed, anytime anyone is wearing gloves for temperature reasons or safety reasons.

I also talked with them about the note taking/journal/list making. They are looking at adding it. They had a lot of questions about that since thursday.

Boox has a notes ap and i used it quite often. I was making notes all day saturday and you can even add pages as needed. It shouldnt be too hard for them to add for the Que

edit: OI agree on the statement above about over complicated. I noticed a couple of things that seemed to be structured in an overly complicated way that definetly could be simplified.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 01-12-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote