View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaQ View Post
O_O.....b-but.....why?
Before this base.....I was a library assistant for 8 years, a licensed Clinical Psychologist (in Mexico), stage actress, nurse aide, nursing student and overall oddball.
I can read in 6 languages, fluently speak two and have smatterings of plenty. Currently, I'm about a month into Japanese I. It's my goal to learn as many languages as I can in my lifetime.

I adore books, and working with my hands (cooking, knitting, building stuff, etc). I'm married to an amazing man who is as off his rocker as me and with whom I share the love of the written word.

I'm a part time 'cat herder' (I volunteer in my granddaughters Kindergarten class) and I make quilts. In my spare time, I'm here, getting into trouble, mostly.

You, on the other hand, have lived a very interesting life.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote