View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
Thanks Nick! I have something to try for the long weekend. We have our turkey on Saturday so sunday and Monday I'll be buried in a editor.
It will be a hot one this weekend, so be sure to stick your head out, once in a while.

We don't have many more "hot" days left here, do we?

I'll be having turkey on Sunday up at the cottage (Bluewater Beach) where I DON'T have an internet connection...

Oh, well, got to read some time...

BTW, thanks for the heads up on Commodork! I'm starting the Commodore 64 chapter right now. Actually, I REALLY got "started" with the Mighty Mo 300 baud modem and a C64 wayback in the early '80's! It was a great time...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote