View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #663
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Probably not. There were changes after v1.5 requiring calibre 0.9.44 or later. Try removing the plugin, restart calibre, and reinstall it. You should not lose any of your settings by doing this, they're stored separately from the plugin itself.

The only nice way to avoid this in the future is to install both calibre and plugin updates fairly soon after they're released. Upgrades are only tested (and supported) using the current versions.
Thank you, yes now it's installed correctly

Well I was with a slightly old calibre (and the plugin was perfect for it) because I was waiting for all the bugs and problems to be found and corrected with the 1.0 milestone, but today I decided to update it anyway, and the plugins, too. I only had that minor problem, but with your help it's all
glos is offline   Reply With Quote