View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Washington Post Editorial: "If I could, I would repeal the Internet"

Robert J. Samuelson has a pretty great (read: hilarious) editorial over at the Washington Post (here) where he opines that: (i) the Internet is an insignificant development compared to other revolutionary technologies; and (ii) the Internet is so significant that a cyber attack that cripples it could bring about the technopocalypse.

It's a pretty great article that tries to marry fear mongering over "cyberwars", the latest and greatest boogieman, with a quaint rant from your elderly grandpa that doesn't understand this newfangled "cyberweb".

For those that don't want to read the article, here's a summary:

Last edited by Ninjalawyer; 07-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote