View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #71
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
The file selection scrolling I have working here locally. I'll try to post an update for this on the weekend. That should establish some basic functioning on the Glo. (Cleaning up and integrating it better into the new code base can be done later; and there's also some new menu scrolling code left to do.)

As for non-Glo Kobo devices, I haven't looked into that at all yet. I'm assuming that there's a reason why Giorgio kept them separate. Probably needs some specific adjustments for the screen.

Last edited by xor_; 05-10-2013 at 05:17 PM.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote