View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
sento
Zealot
sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sento ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch 622
You're right with people who are constantly complaining. But you must also see new owners of a kobo. I bought my Glo before Christmas and made an update to 2.3.1. I was speechless over the lack of quality control. Especially after i read that all these bugs were mentioned in the beta group. So maybe most of the negative response is a result of the dissappointing experience which some of us made with their new devices.
Really, i was never so disappointed with the software of my reading device since i started reading with ereaders.
I don't want to hunt some hours for solutions for my kobo, who's not able to remember the page when i'm customizing the margins on the device. I want to enjoy reading, which is sometimes not possible with these bugs around. I wish kobo the best, but they must work at their quality control and software to end the constant criticism.

And what am i thinking in writing a complain? I don't know. I really don't know. I don't belive it helps someone. But sometimes it's a good feeling to write about the problems and i'm feeling a little bit better after doing so.
I hope you're not angry with me. It's only my second post about my problems with kobo. It coul be worse.
sento is offline   Reply With Quote