View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #42
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I got introduced to Pandora over the Thanksgiving week when I went to visit my brother. When I came home I started listening to Pandora on my pc with music that I like to listen to as well as some Christmas tunes.

Well last week I decided to get the 1 year subscription for $36.00 which is $3.00 a month for music I like to listen to with NO commercials. Some people spend that or more everyday for coffee at Starbucks.
Pandora has done a good job of getting their service hardwired onto audiophile receivers, SmartTVs, BD Players, and streaming boxes. They're not limited to PCs and mobile devices.
It adds real value when your home audio system can dial it up the same way as satellite radio, but a lot cheaoer.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote