View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacty View Post
what did you think? should we all slow down a bit and get devices which wont be freezing daily because we are asking to much?
There's enough different devices out there to satisfy most everyone. From bare-bones to whistles-and-bells. I think buying whatever happens to appeal to you personally is probably the way to go here... as always. I've owned two devices in my ereading career: one very old and bare-bones, and one very recent with whistles and bells. Both have performed as well as I'd hoped they would. I've not run into the "bugs, disappointment and daily freezes" yet. *shrugs*
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote