View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Not interested at this point

I'll wait and see how it pans out over time. When i checked today a four book bundle i read about in another thread wasn't available at the Canadian site - and the single volumns of the same series were each more expensive than the us counterparts.

Also, Amazon.com offered to transfer my library to .ca, and close my .com account. It didn't offer to let me keep both, so i passed.

Unless i receive a discount from kobo - i find that the us kindle books have the lowest prices.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote