View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #15
neonbible
Addict
neonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watchneonbible is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPhone 5, iPad Air, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Just curious.. what is keeping you from loving it, neonbible?
Its probably more to do with my expectations of the product.

I thought it would be lighter. See my post here.

Amazon originally advertised it as patented screen technology where you can't see where the source of light is. Well we all know thats not true! But as I said don't really bother me, and more the fact that they didn't deliver what was advertised.

No page buttons. As nice as the new touchscreen is, I quite liked resting my thumb on the screen on my KK. Now I can't do that. Would like the option of page buttons. But I guess it wouldn't work anyway even if it did have page buttons, because you still need to touch the screen to lookup a word or highlight text.

Forgot to mention in my review that battery life doesn't seem so good. Although this could be related to indexing. I only tend to add one book at a time, but when I got my PW I added about 10.
neonbible is offline   Reply With Quote