View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #38
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Let it re-charge (yeah, I know, you have experience with that advice now )

But there may be an incompatibility between the installed kernel and the file system that is now installed.
If it is still broke after a full re-charge, that would be the next step, use K3Flasher to install the matching kernel.
What matching kernel? I have already installed both the 3.3 kernel and 3.3 rootfs. It did not work. K3flasher still show the 'power-cycle' thing.

My K3 seems always entering the USB Download mode every time I put the battery on (connected to linux shows the 'freescale semiconductor' things). Maybe it is in some recovery loop? The led light always went out after hours, neither plugged in PC or connected to a charger. So, I guess it is the recovery loop that exhausted the power.

However, if the flash hardware is well, this should not happen after I have pushed the kernel and rootfs in! Isn't It?
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote