View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #10
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Both the John Le Carre books in my Wish List have gone up in price since I added them. The Spy Who Came in from the Cold is a ludicrous £6.99 ("normal" agency price is £4.99 in the UK). Penguin are dreaming if they think I'll pay that. There used to be three of them in my Wish List - I bought one from a charity shop in paperback for much less.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote